Our local advice sessions which are available on an ‘outreach’ basis (i.e. out in the community) are delivered in partnership with other organisations and communities. All these services are appointment only.
To find out if we can book an appointment near to you, contact our Appointment Line on 01792 474882 during the following hours:
Mondays 9:00am – 3:00pm
Tuesdays 9:00am – 3:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am – 12:00 noon
Thursday 9:00am – 3:00pm
Fridays 9:00am – 3:00pm
We also offer an option through this number to be put through to an adviser for telephone advice.
See the map below for where we will based around the community on specific days – but note you will need an appointment to see our adviser at each of these locations.
Please ring our Appointment Line as arrangements are subject to change at short notice.
1. Age Connects Neath
2. Blaengwynfi Health Centre
3. Caer Las Routes Project Port Talbot
4. Clydach Primary Care Centre
5. Cymmer Health Centre
6. Glyncorrwg Health Centre
7. Pontardawe Hub 8. Skewen Medical Centre
9. The ARC - Blaenymaes
10. The Phoenix Centre - Townhill
11. NSA Afan
12. Mayhill Family Centre 13. Killay Medical Centre 14. Penybryn Surgery - Gorseinon 15. Ty'r Felin Surgery - Gorseinon 16. Talybont Surgery - Pontarddulais 17. Penclawdd Medical Practice 18. Fforestfach Medical Centre 19. Cheriton Place Medical Centre 20. Cwmfelin Medical Centre 21. Brynhyfryd Medical Centre