Generalist Advice

Anyone seeking information or advice can contact us in the following ways:

  • Call us on our local Freephone number

  • Email

We will carry out a short assessment, either by phone if we cannot do it in person and we will help people decide what their best next step is.

This may be sorting out the issue themselves with our support, referring them on to another agency or a solicitor, or making an appointment for them to return and discuss their issue in more depth.

Funding for these services is provided by City and County of Swansea and Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council.