Are you paying the right amount of Council Tax?

Find out if you are eligible to pay less Council Tax

Council Tax is charged on all homes and it is usually paid if you are over 18 and own or rent your home.

You may be entitled to pay less Council Tax if:

If you think that you may be eligible you should contact your local authority's council tax department.

More information available on the Welsh Government website:

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *